There are some amazing people being amazing and doing amazing things and not necessarily looking for attention or to be famous - I felt it was time we gave them a voice and shared what they are up to with the listeners.
- Mental Health providers
- Youth Workers
- Young volunteers
- All sorts of people about the jobs they do and how they got there
- Aspiring young advocates
- Adults who are Young advocates
- A regular nutritionist on how we can eat to support ourselves
- A regular psychotherapist to unpick and unpack stress and anxiety
Topics we will regularly cover:
- How to volunteer and why it can be beneficial to both parties
- How to apply for jobs
- How to get involved with advocacy
- How to deal with stress and anxiety
- News stories of the week
- Understanding the basics of media so you can make a choice
- Understanding the basics of politics so you can make a choice
- Self care - how we can be the change we want to see in our lives without burnout
Check out our show on Triple H100.1fm - you can stream it live from their website
Or I will post links to interviews from the show here...keep an eye out and check in to keep in the loop!
If you have something you would like me to cover feel free to get in touch by using the contact form below.