This interview was full of humour about the reality of peri-menopause, menopause and post menopause yet is applicable to anyone who knows, lives, or is a woman of any age :-)
Trudi-Anne brings with her a wealth of experience of the emotional and physical and a divine humour that puts it all in perspective. Trudi-Anne works as a hairdresser locally and I think anyone who has a hairdresser who engages with people and life will know, it is rarely as simple as cut and blow dry!
Today we are experts of our own experiences.
- Beliefs and societal perception of our looks and our role as we age.
- Connecting with‘That’ part of our body.
- Hormones raging in reverse – what that throws up.
- Expressing yourself – 'Cranki-Pants', learning to walk again & getting it wrong, taking responsibility.
- How can we support ourselves physically and emotionally.
- Top Tips - sleep, exercise, food, relationships, Sacred Movement.