We did the whole show on anxiety, looking at the physical as well as emotional and psychological signs.
There were some interesting comments about expectations and communication and we all learnt a great deal about what we can do to be active participants in our own healing.
Check it out here:
- Self love can be the most important thing ever
- Don't compare your stress to another person's stress and don't compare yourself to others, focus on yourself and what is good for you
- Knowledge is power so the more you know about reducing your stress the less stressed you are going to be
- You need to understand what helps you to destress and use that in a positive way
- Don't be afraid to keep trying different tips, if the first tip doesn't work, don't be disheartened by it just keep trying
- Understand what stress is first, so you can deal with it in your own way, then it will be good for you
- Don't ignore your stress, if you ignore it it will build up and get worse.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help because it will help you overcome it easier